- Responsible for collecting data by conducting structured face-to-face surveys using tablets or pen and paper
- In-charge of the recruitment of respondents on the ground for research studies
- Approach respondents on the streets or by knocking from door-to-door. No selling or promotional activities is involved.
- A 5-day work week, including weekends.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels
- Competent in English and one or more of the following languages – Chinese, Malay & Tamil.
- Previous relevant interviewing and/or customer service experience preferred
- Strong social, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Friendly, polite and confident in persuading people to take part in research studies
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Resilient and quick to move on when refusals take place
- Dependable and responsible
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and take a proactive approach to work
If you would like to join us to make a meaningful impact, please email your resume to us at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.