This Website is owned and operated by RySense. The materials located on this Website including the statistical data, pictures, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the RySense.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of RySense.
To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. RySense reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s), and/or if information submitted by the user is deemed insufficient.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of RySense’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of RySense.
Provided permission is expressly granted by RySense, the Contents are available if:
- Due acknowledgement is given to “RySense”, citing the sources for the relevant data extracted
- The Contents are used for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media; and no alterations, additions or modifications of the Contents are made in any way.
- Any request to reproduce the Contents from this Website for publication or commercial use should be sent to email@example.com addressed to:
111 North Bridge Road,
#20-05 Peninsula Plaza,
You agree not to do, or attempt to do, any of the following, subject to applicable law:
- Access or use the Web Site in any way that violates or is not in full compliance with any applicable law, regulation, or statute, contracts, intellectual property rights or constitutes the commission of a tort, or for any purpose that is harmful or unintended (by us), or other than in full compliance with these Terms;
- Access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Web Site that you are not authorized to access;
- Alter contents or information on or obtained from the Web Site;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the website or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Website or transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” or “chain letters”;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Website or do anything that might discover source code, or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Website (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
- Send to or otherwise impact us or the Website (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Website or any recipient; or
- Take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Website infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, RySense does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- That the Contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free
- Or those defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
RySense shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
Right of Access
RySense reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by RySense. RySense is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall RySense be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the memories and contents are prohibited. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from RySense prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. RySense reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
Under no circumstances shall RySense be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
RySense reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
RySense reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.